Thursday, July 19, 2007

Treature Toters

Ellie loves containers. She loves containers with handles even more. She has even been seen toting treasures around in a plastic juice pitcher. Below is a sampling of the "tote bags" that have been carried around today.

As you can see she will use anything from a shopping bag to a watering can.

Buckets come in handy to carry her baby doll. I think maybe she has ridden in her backpack carrier so much so that she feels her doll should be similarly transported.

And least you think that one bag would suffice....I give you Ellie in her crowning moment of carrying FOUR "bags". Several of which contained other items within. At one point she had all four strung up her one arm while she collected with the other hand.

I tell you.....I can hardly stop laughing when she gets on a roll with her bags. Aunt Angie.....you better watch out. I think Ellie could out shop you simply by the sheer number of bags she can carry :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one clever little girl! How fun to see her in action.

Anonymous said...

Hi, my name is Charia from Cambodia. I get to know this very cute and smart girl through your mother. She is such a cute, smart girl. She is growing up so fast and so smart. I always go into your website and download her photos. I even have her photo on my cell phone scen. I'm very exiting to see what she is leaning and doing each day.