Friday, July 27, 2007
Someone likes to vacuum!
Now I am sure you can guess who I am talking about int the title.....Ellie!!! Ever since she was just a little punkey that could barely sit up she has loved the vacuum cleaner. Once she could crawl there was no stopping her in her hot pursuit of the vacuum as I cleaned. Now that she is "big" enough she like to help. Since our apartment has a central vacuum, the cord and actual vacuum are light enough that Ellie can actually vacuum. I know, I know!!!! We are starting her pretty young on chores. But who am I to stop her if she LOVES it so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's great Ellie....you can come help grandma any time you like. You are such a cute little bug!!! Lots of hugs to you!!
what a good helper. Jen I think your house is so cute. You have it decorated really nice.
Post a Comment