Friday, July 27, 2007

And the Winner is.......

Adria from www.fitgrrl.blogspot.com

I wanted to thank everyone who stopped by to enter this contest for wining some of my cards. Ellie picked the winner and so if you lost I give you the following pictures to soften the losing blow a bit :)
Ellie drawing the winner!

Ellie enjoying the aftermath of playing with the small slips of paper.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats to the winner! Thanks for hosting this drawing!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Ellie!!!! Maybe next time I will be the winner. Adria is going to enjoy those pretty cards and we are happy for her.

Rebecca said...

HI there. Rebecca from Renaissance, coming to visit YOU this time! ;-)

You did a GREAT job on that little play apron for Ellie...it is so SWEET. Much like the little girl it is for!

And I LOVE her name! If ever we have a little girl, we are going to use either Ella or Bella. can't decide yet. The problem is, I have TONS of little girl names and who knows how many I will have??? Gotta choose the BEST ones just in case... :-)

You asked about quilting. I have done quilts for pillows, baby blankets, wall hangings, etc. but all have been tied-and none actually QUILTED and I have never done a full size quilt. I have just joined a flicker group called Block of the month. You may be interested in it. I will post information about it on my blog. It would be fun if you did it too!

Unknown said...

Congratulations to the winner and thank you for the fun!