Thursday, January 19, 2012

Still Here

I am still here........we have had a crazy busy last two months, but we are finally moved over to our new house and slowly getting settled in. We live on an 8 acre property and the owner has 10 horses that are in the pasture in front of the house.l It has been so much fun to sit and watch them with the beautiful mountains in the distance. Yesterday we had a big snowstorm. I thought the horses looked pretty in all the snow so had to share this one picture. I will hopefully be back more often to post pictures.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Awesome picture...looks cold. How fun to be able to enjoy the horses near you. Keep sorting your pictures:)

Mary Jean said...

Beautiful! We had the same snow storm, basically 3 days long. Your picture is more interesting than mine! I took one this morning of the tree limbs touching the ground from the weight of the snow.