Friday, July 01, 2011

Foto Friday ~ Clounds

Foto Friday Challenge


This weeks challenge was clouds. We were gone most of this week, but on our drive home we drove through the Big Hole valley in southwest Montana.  I thought the open valley and mountains in the distance with the clouds bunched up above them was so lovely. I snapped this picture as we were driving.

8 comments:

Sandi S. said...

WOW - what else can one say about this picture!! Sorry - you don't know me - but I follow the Photo Friday and I just felt I HAD to comment on your picture. It is absolutely breath taking - it looks like a painting. Great job.

Sandi S. in Maryland

Phyllis said...

Beautiful. -also in Maryland

Barb said...

Your picture taken while driving is really beautiful...I think with that view I would have to stop and enjoy for a few hours or more....I sure miss the beauty of Montana mountains...Thanks for sharing your picture it brought great memories to my heart....love you!

Bill & Stacy said...

Beautiful! Wish I was driving there. I'll have to visit Montana one day.

Rebecca said...

You took THAT while you were in the CAR?!?!

wow.

Betty Marie said...

Breath taking!!

Anonymous said...

Jennifer, This is a beautiful high elevation mtn valley with many cattle ranches. Do you suppose anyone identified the "jackleg" fence, small creek and Angus cattle in the view?! They have cold winters and "cool" nights during the summer(s).

Thank you,

DAD

DAD

Dana said...

That's a beautiful shot!