Thursday, May 05, 2011

African Violet ~ Foto Friday

Foto Friday Challenge

I thought I would once again attempt to join in Foto- Friday at Renaissance. This was one of my favorite pictures this past week so I wanted to share it with you.

I received this African Violet about 7 months ago. It was blooming at that time then the blooms died off and it has only had the leaves....that is until the middle of March when it began blooming again. Six weeks later it continues to open new flowers and be a ray a beauty in my kitchen window.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW !!

Love,
DAD

Our Peculiar Lives said...

So beautiful! :) You have a knack, I can kill plants in a couple of days, lol! :) Beautiful color in that photo!

Rebecca said...

I have really MISSED you Jennifer! So glad to see you participate again! I do hope I see you often, yours was one of my FAVORITE stops each week!

(oh yeah-and beautiful flowers! ha!)

Southern Comfort said...

Beautiful picture of a very purple African Voilet (my favorite)!

Barb said...

Hey! I am glad to see you posting here again too...always fun to see some of your creative art work. Beautiful African Violet...

Phyllis said...

What a deep color!