I realize that Owen's Birthday was 6 weeks ago, but I still wanted to share the pictures with you. He had a cowboy/ranch themed birthday. He really likes cows and horses and we see a ton of them along the road every day. He was soooo excited to get a cake. He went a around talking about his cake so much and now as I have been going through the pictures and choosing ones to put on the blog he has seen the pictures again and the excitement about his cake is back. He has even blown at the candles in the picture :). He loved blowing out his candles and we redid them for him to blow out many times.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.
Ellie helping to decorate with streamers.
Owen getting in on the streamer action too.
Frosting Time!
Owen helping to decorate his cake.
One little boy really likes his cake.
Owen's Birthday Cake!
Happy Birthday Owen!
He noticed the horse and he is saying 'hoho" for horse.
A Little taste.
Present Time!
Ellie helping Owen open his gifts.
Fun Toys!
Ellie trying out Owen's stick horse.
Coloring in his new coloring book.
Blowing out candles.....
.....and more blowing.....
......and even more blowing.
Yummy cake!
Happy 2nd Birthday Owen!



















3 comments:
Looks like lots of fun...pretty cool cake too. Thanks for sharing even if a bit late:)
Wow, how are you going to top that cake creation. Thank you Jennifer/mom for sharing these. Yes, I did enjoy them!
BTW - interestingly, who said candles have to be straight?! - particularly when there is a lariat and a Texas Longhorn nearby.
W/love & appreciation,
Grandpa
BTW - did anyone else notice the duck near the water, and what about the other LH next to the corral fence, two calves etc. Hmmmm - much more too. THX again.
W/Love,
Grandpa
Post a Comment