Happy 2nd Birthday Owen!!!
Our sweet, little boy is 2! We have been so blessed to have had two wonderful years with him. We look forward to all the future memories and watching him grow, learn, discover and become the person God has made him to be.
As always owen is our sweet, silly boy. I asked him to give me kiss on the cheek and he laughed and kept wiggling his finger on his cheek and saying "cheecky tiss". Every time I asked for another kiss he would do this. So I snapped the above picture of a cheeky kiss.
His vocabulary has really exploded this past month. He will say a lot though some things only I can understand. Some favorite words that I think are so cute when he says them are, Tuey (Suzy, Ellie's baby doll), Tuuuudle (cuddle), Eh-wee (Ellie), Onan (Owen), I come? (asked as a question any time anyone looks like they are going somewhere), hoo (horse), kack kack (quack, quack), tain (train), and so many other cute words :)
I think it is so special that Owen loves his crocheted blankets from his Great Grandma Geiger. He still has to have them to sleep with and will often just carry the blue and white one around and snuggle with it.
We love you Owen and are so glad you are ours :)






1 comment:
Happy Birthday little cowboy! You are one handsome 2 year old. Love and hugs to you. Grandma
Post a Comment