Sunday, November 28, 2010

Shutterfly Cards

This year I was debating what to do for our Christmas card. I was unsure until I saw on my sister's blog that Shutterfly was giving away 50 free cards to bloggers who blog about their products. You can sign up HERE. I have used Shutterfly to print my pictures, make calenders, and photo cards. They offer tons of deals all throughout the year and I have always been happy with the product I have received.

I am excited to begin searching through all the wonderful Christmas cards they have. There are hundreds to choose from so I am sure I will find a winner for this years Christmas card. I really like the following cards, but since I don't have out Christmas picture yet, I will have to wait and see what card matches it or maybe I will try to match a picture to one of the cards.





You can see more Christmas cards HERE and Holiday cards HERE.

I have also done several regular calendars, but had never noticed the desk calendars Shutterfly now offers.

Go HERE to see how to make your own.

I think this is an amazing offer and if you have a blog be sure to participate.

No comments: