Ellie is growing up and changing so fast. I thought I should do a post all about her at the age of 4 1/2.
* As you can see from the pictures I took today, she loves to climb trees.
* She was 40 1/2 inches on June 24th.
* She loves anything crafty. Most things she colors, she colors them "rainbow". They would just be to plain for Ellie otherwise :)
* She still likes Thomas Train and plays trains everyday.
* Is getting pretty good at swimming and looks forward to her one swim lesson each week. She can now swim on her back for a little ways and swim on her front for about 15 feet.
* she loves to play outside and will spend many hours each day riding her trike, playing in the sandbox, checking the garden plants and running around.
* She can dress herself and most days will do it unless I help her. Often like today in the tree climbing pictures she will get a shirt on inside out :).
* She "reads" her books in bed every night before she falls asleep.
* Likes to help us no matter what we are doing. She is always ready and waiting to be a part of it.
* Loves Owen and has lots of little nicknames she calls him including Lovey Boy, Buddy and Owie.
* She enjoys doing her homeschool work and asks for more activities.
* She loves to play at playgrounds and usually makes friends with the other children there.
* Loves to draw pictures. Recently she drew me an awesome picture of a train and train track.
* Enjoys sunday school and seeing her friends, Chip, Kathy, Gavin. Mallory, Austin and Mason.
* Loves to get snuggles, hugs and kisses and is usually eager to give them too.
* Is very adventurous and loves to try new things.
When I think of a few more things I will add them later. :)

1 comment:
Yes, Ellie is sure growing up quickly...the tree climbing sequence is a cool way to show her with the comments you gave about her now at 4 1/2.
Post a Comment