With a little practice and a winters worth of leg growth :) Ellie can now ride her tricycle on her own. She still gets a bit frustrated with the starting up, but once she is going she can peddle away.

There she goes.....she is trying to catch up to me in the picture. I am walking backwards in front of her.

Bye Ellie!!!!
It was funny because when she encountered a small twig or pine cone on the sidewalk she would get off the trike and move them off the sidewalk. She did get stopped by a pine cone once so I guess she just wanted a clean trail.
There she goes.....she is trying to catch up to me in the picture. I am walking backwards in front of her.
Bye Ellie!!!!
It was funny because when she encountered a small twig or pine cone on the sidewalk she would get off the trike and move them off the sidewalk. She did get stopped by a pine cone once so I guess she just wanted a clean trail.

No comments:
Post a Comment