I just bought Ellie a little baseball bat and ball since she was improvising with other things I figured she might like a real one.
Today she was able to "play ball". She had lots of fun and was actually pretty good at throwing and hitting. She needs some work on catching :)

Ellie sitting pretty in the tree.

Are you ready to play ball.....

This is fun......

Big swing.......

Daddy hitting and Ellie pitching......

Throw Ellie, throw Ellie........
Today she was able to "play ball". She had lots of fun and was actually pretty good at throwing and hitting. She needs some work on catching :)
Ellie sitting pretty in the tree.
Are you ready to play ball.....
This is fun......
Big swing.......
Daddy hitting and Ellie pitching......
Throw Ellie, throw Ellie........

1 comment:
Happy Birthday Ellie!!!! I am glad you can now play baseball. It looks like you are already a pretty good player. Have fun. Love you lots!!! Grandma
Post a Comment