Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Silly Sleeping Girl

Ellie can sleep in some pretty silly positions. I think it is because she literally falls asleep while she is reading or playing with her toys. I thought I would include several sleeping pictures from this past month.


She evidently fell asleep while reading her Bible book.


She wanted to sleep on the floor on the down comforter and when I went back to check on her she had covered it with her books and several toys.


She is not allowed to come out of her room after we put her to bed. So one night about 30 minutes after I had put her to bed I came out to the living room and saw her laying in her doorway with this expression. She did not move at all just laid there for 10 minutes until I took her and put her in bed. I think maybe she had a note to deliver and was waiting at the door :)


This night she hauled her unopened box of train set pieces up on her bed and had tried to peel at the tape from the looks of it. Apparently she fell asleep in the process. It also appears that she collected a snack form the kitchen too :)


This was one nap time before we started the "no coming out of your room rule". She wandered out at nap time and just fell asleep on the chair like that.

So I hope you got a smile out of our silly little sleeper. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And a silly sleeping girl she is!!! You certainly have some great shots of her here. I'm surprised the flash doesn't wake her up.

Englund Family said...

I always love your sleeping pictures of her. It's so funny that she can sleep like that. Especially on teh rocking chair.:)She looks adorable while waiting to deliver her note in the doorway! You have quite the little cutie.