Today we went for a little Sunday afternoon drive up to Hatcher Pass area.

Looking back down the pass toward the Chugach Mountains.

This was a unique wildflower that I spotted. I have not seen it before in this area so I had to take a picture of it.

I finally was able to get a few pictures of Forget-Me-Not, the Alaska State Flower. The wind was blowing so the picture is not as clear as I would have likes, but I still like it.

A pretty river.

A pretty river and a pretty girl :)

Ellie watching a girl climb on the the big rocks along the river.

Ellie was pretty excited that she got to go down on the big rocks too.

Ellie's sleepy.......
Looking back down the pass toward the Chugach Mountains.
This was a unique wildflower that I spotted. I have not seen it before in this area so I had to take a picture of it.
I finally was able to get a few pictures of Forget-Me-Not, the Alaska State Flower. The wind was blowing so the picture is not as clear as I would have likes, but I still like it.
A pretty river.
A pretty river and a pretty girl :)
Ellie watching a girl climb on the the big rocks along the river.
Ellie was pretty excited that she got to go down on the big rocks too.
Ellie's sleepy.......

1 comment:
Thanks for sharing these with us! So beautiful and surely a wonderful testimony of God's creation He has given us to enjoy. I'm glad you were able to take the short drive there from your home and then 'zap' the pic's through cyberspace :) for us to see today as well. Love you guys.
Post a Comment