Ellie's Grandma and Grandpa Petersen were able to come to Alaska for Christmas. That would probably be why I have been so slow putting up any new pictures.....I have been taking them though :)

All of us!

Ellie and Grandpa walking!

Ellie with her hands in her pockets!

Reading!

Its "bijey"!!!

Opening presents!

Ellie watching her Grandpa!

Sleeping with her mini book.

Ellie talking to Grandpa about her new camera.

More gifts...

New jammies!!!

Ellie taking pictures of her other presents.

Sitting with Grandma!

Ellie getting packed up to go with Grandma and Grandpa!

Ready to go....
We sure had fun with my parents. We will miss them lots and hopefully I will add more pictures of their visit later.
All of us!
Ellie and Grandpa walking!
Ellie with her hands in her pockets!
Reading!
Its "bijey"!!!
Opening presents!
Ellie watching her Grandpa!
Sleeping with her mini book.
Ellie talking to Grandpa about her new camera.
More gifts...
New jammies!!!
Ellie taking pictures of her other presents.
Sitting with Grandma!
Ellie getting packed up to go with Grandma and Grandpa!
Ready to go....
We sure had fun with my parents. We will miss them lots and hopefully I will add more pictures of their visit later.

2 comments:
Just wanted to say "Hi." Found your blog last night through "The 4 Sullivans," and have been enjoying getting to know you and your sweet little family through your previous posts. I live in Mississippi, but have family that live in Anchorage. Regretfully I have never been able to visit Alaska, but would love to one day.
Hope you can visit my blog, too.
Blessings,
Robin
We had a great time with you guys and certainly enjoyed the beautiful area you live in. Thanks for letting us be a part of your celebration of Jesus birth. We love you much.
Post a Comment