Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Happy Birthday Dad!!!
This Happy Birthday is two days late, but it still comes with lots of love (I guess that is what happens when one doesn't have Internet)
So.......HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!!!
My Dad is truly the best Dad in the world. I guess that is the way it has to be since I also have the best Mom in the world :)
My Dad is:
D ~ Dedicated........He is dedicated to God, his family and the ministry that God has given him. I have never felt anything but constant love, acceptance and respect from my Dad. I truly believe that His dedication to God has made him an awesome Dad.
A ~ Attentive........He is always there even if it is behind the scenes. He pays attention to all of his family and knows what we are going through and in his own way helps us through it by his constant attentiveness. I have never once called my Dad and found him to busy with anything to talk to me.
D ~ Dear.......He is such a dear much a part of my life that I cannot imagine it without Him. I think it is true that so much of who are parents are contributes in forming who we are. I am proud to say that even if it is only in small ways I reflect who my Dad is(as well as my Mom:).
Dad, I love you and hope you had a wonderful birthday knowing how much you are loved.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment