Monday, March 26, 2007

Ellie and her baby doll

With a little prompting, Ellie now enjoys playing with her baby doll. She was practicing today on how to be gentle with the baby doll so that when she sees her baby cousin, Kadence she will know how to be gentle with him. First we wrapped the baby doll up. Ellie then decided it was too warm to be bundled up so she "unrolled" the baby doll from the blanket.
Next it is snack time. Ellie has the one handed "Mothering" down pat. As you can see from the picture, she can eat and hold the baby doll at the same time.
The baby doll gets a bit in the way of her snack so some creative maneuvering has to take place. "Don't worry Aunt Angie, I have a good hold on my baby doll!!!!!"

"See, I can even give cuddly hugs to my baby doll. Tell Kadence that I have a good, gentle hug all stored up for him."


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See mom and dad, it is all in how you tilt your head! Coordination and balance are the keys! You may want to watch how I do it so you can learn how to improve your own style.