Ellie was so excited this week because she received another box for Christmas. This one was from her Grandma Mary Jean.
"Ellie's excited face"
"Ellie taste testing everything"
"Ellie sneaking a grab at the tree"
"And of course, the box is the best part"
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ellie is having a great time with the gifts and I am sure will be delighted once she can start opening them. These are really cute pictures of her...she has such cute expressions with "A little personality" showing through. Love you all.
3 comments:
Ellie is having a great time with the gifts and I am sure will be delighted once she can start opening them. These are really cute pictures of her...she has such cute expressions with "A little personality" showing through.
Love you all.
I agree with mom, look at that little personality coming out. I just love the big smile.
What cute pictrues! I'm glad the package arrived before Christmas. I hope she likes what's inside as well as she does the boxes!
Grandma Mary Jean
Post a Comment