| OH! What is this? |
| Hmmmm, what do I do with it? |
| Ellie helping her understand she is to eat it. |
| Are you guys serious? Eat it? |
| How am I supposed to eat it? |
| You all are teasing me! I can't fit this in my mouth! |
| OH! What is this? |
| Hmmmm, what do I do with it? |
| Ellie helping her understand she is to eat it. |
| Are you guys serious? Eat it? |
| How am I supposed to eat it? |
| You all are teasing me! I can't fit this in my mouth! |
2 comments:
How funny to see her expressions...you should try and get a small ear of corn and see it she can tackle it next time....silly girl.
Really enjoyed the associated commentary ---right on!!
Thank,
W/love Grandpa
Post a Comment