Owen absolutely loves his baby cousin, Grayson. He was so enamored with him and wanting to be close to him, hold him, talk to him and play with him. It was so cute to see Owen at 2 1/2 baby talking to Grayson. His little voice would get high and soft when he talked to Grayson. After Angela, Kadence and Grayson left Owen asked me if we could keep Grayson. The way that Owen pronounces Graysons name is worth mentioning because it is so cute. He says "Baby Waysin" (it almost sounds like raisin). I think the following pictures show how much he loved him.
Reading to Grayson....
Holding Grayson. Notice how he is holding his head. I had told Owen that he had to support Graysons neck and Head when he held him.
Still holding....
Chatting.....
Sneaking a kiss! I think Owen kissed Grayson pretty much every time he could get close to him.
We put Owen and Grayson in the church nursery together on Sunday and the nursery worked commented on how much Owen loved Grayson and wanted to be with him even in the nursery.
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Oh my goodnesss....these are all so cute...you can just see the love flowing to the little cousins. Thanks for sharing all these for us. Love you.
So precious Jennifer...yes Grayson loves Owen I think just as much. They will grow up to be good buddies. Thanks for such a fun time. We love you all.
Post a Comment