Friday, June 03, 2011

Foto Friday ~ More Flowers

Foto Friday Challenge

This week we had a lot of rain and gray, dreary days. There was virtually no wind until today and as I type this there is a slight breeze finally blowing. I wanted to capture the wind blowing the apple blossoms off of our tree, but it was more like the rain beating them down than gently blowing them in the air. So instead there are more flower pictures. These Iris's are in the flower bed right under our front window. We can see them as we sit on the couch. They are quite lovely and the color is stunning.



7 comments:

Rebecca said...

wow.

Would it be unfair to put the same winner as BOTH my favorite photos next week? These are so outstanding...I can't even begin to choose which is my favorite!

That reminds me-I TOTALLY forgot to post winners again THIS week. argh.

Phyllis said...

Oh, I especially love the photo of the bud. So, so beautiful.

Barb said...

Jennifer you certainly take pictures that give glory to our awesome Creator God. Beautiful!!!

Our Peculiar Lives said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Our Peculiar Lives said...

Wow, those are just BEAUTIFUL! Just amazing, and the water drops add so much.

Dana said...

Love, love the second shot!

Unknown said...

These are BREATHTAKING! Wonderful job! I just LOVE them! :)