We just returned from a Village Missions confrence on Long Beach Peninsula in Southern Washington. it was really stormy the first two days there then the third morning it cleared up for a tiny bit. The waves were so huge while it was stormy. I had never seen them like that before though they were pretty hard to capture in pictures. Here are a couple preview pictures to tide you over until I can post more.......
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Thank you - Yes I can see that it was overcast and windy. The "subjects" look like they are enjoying the time though. Photos: color,depth,reflections along with a lighthouse! Wow -
With love,
DAD
Thank you - Yes I can see that it was overcast and windy. The "subjects" look like they are enjoying the time though. Photos: color,depth,reflections along with a lighthouse! Wow -
With love,
DAD
Post a Comment