I thought I might not be able to get any good pictures for this weeks Foto-Friday because we have had a ton of rain and there is really no leaves left on the trees, but we had a little break from the rain so Ellie and I ventured out to try and find some pretty leaves.
We did find a few leaves still tenaciously hanging onto their branches.....
This yellow leaf was in stark contrast to the rotting brown leaves which seem to cover the ground.
This red beauty was near the creek.
Here is a golden treasure nestled up against a tree trunk on the edge of the creek bank.
This is a reflection in a pool of water of a lone golden tree.
So I just could not stop taking pictures of downed leaves :). This one caught my eye because it looked freshly fallen into the water.
This poor leave seems to have been caught on its way down.
The sun even peeked out for about 2 minutes and illuminated the edge of this leaf.
My little helper, Ellie trudging through the wet leaves.
I know this was rather a lot of leaves, but I could not decide which ones I liked the best so you have to suffer through all of them :)
Please join the fun at Rebbeca's and post some of your own pictures this week or next week.











11 comments:
SUFFER through all of them? If you only knew the sheer DELIGHT I get at gazing at gorgeous photos....and you never disappoint!
The Bokeh in the first two photos is incredible!
I also like the "stuck on the way down" one.
It is amazing those little things we notice if only we take the time.
Thank you for sharing (ALL of them)!!!
Rebeca said it all, these are absolutely marvelous!!!
That one with the leaf on the water is awesome!! Beautiful!
Yes...I liked them all, but my all time favorite was the one of the leaf in the water! Amazing! Great Job!
Wow! Those are fabulous. Thank you for sharing all of them. This is fun because I'm able to get me "fix" of fall colors. I'm missing them...
GORGEOUS PHOTOS!! The 'walking through the leaves one' the best!
Blessings,
Amy
These are very nice Jennifer! I appreciate your eye for detail.
I like the wet shoes in the leaves too.
I'm late getting around to viewing everyone's photos, but I'm so glad that I did! These are all fantastic. I especially like the ones near the water, and the heart shaped leaf in the water is my favorite. Worthy of framing!
WOW! These are amazing! Fantastic work!
I think they are all wonderful and am so glad you posted them. The leaves dropped in the water are my fav. It is so peaceful and makes me feel calm looking at them. Thank you for taking such pretty pictures. You inspire me sis.
1st, thank you for the privilege of being able to share in seeing through your eyes what "He" has made possible to see. I have often considered "those" who for some reason may have lost their ability to see (physical blindness), and wonder how God's creation is "viewed" by them. I've come to some sort of conclusion that seeing through "His" eyes is really the result of a condition of the heart. Thank you again for allowing your dad to view God's creative works through your heart.
Post a Comment