Since moving to a big bed, Ellie has found lots of creative ways of sleeping. This though I think tops them all........

Ellie along with most of her stuffed animals, her pillow, and her blanket are all in the doll bed. She was fast asleep like this.

So comfy!!!!! She did not want to be moved back up to her bed.

At nap time, guess where I again found her sleeping?

And just a cute little sleeping Ellie picture.
Ellie along with most of her stuffed animals, her pillow, and her blanket are all in the doll bed. She was fast asleep like this.
So comfy!!!!! She did not want to be moved back up to her bed.
At nap time, guess where I again found her sleeping?
And just a cute little sleeping Ellie picture.

2 comments:
These are the greatest!!! What a character! Love you much.
Oh my goodness!!! I couldn't believe it! Sleeping in the baby's bed is hilarious. She is quite the character. Also, I was letting Madi look at the pictures and she got really excited when she saw curious George. She wanted to touch the computer screen where the monkey was. :)
Post a Comment