This past week Ellie received a new big girl bed. She was so excited about it!!! Here she is all snuggled up ready for bed.....

.........and this picture is 20 minutes later when I went in to check on her. Apparently it seemed like a good idea to her to put her car up on her bed with her. I removed the car and tucked her back in.......

........then 30 minutes later when I went in to check on her again this is what I saw......

.....It appears like she needed a lot of things on her bed to keep her occupied. We again remove all toys and re tuck in......

......Finally she fell asleep at 11 pm.
.........and this picture is 20 minutes later when I went in to check on her. Apparently it seemed like a good idea to her to put her car up on her bed with her. I removed the car and tucked her back in.......
........then 30 minutes later when I went in to check on her again this is what I saw......
.....It appears like she needed a lot of things on her bed to keep her occupied. We again remove all toys and re tuck in......
......Finally she fell asleep at 11 pm.

1 comment:
I am glad Ellie likes her bed. It will be fun to find some cute sheets and covers for it. Better yet you can make her a new quilt to fit it.
Post a Comment