Ellie recently received a new bed for her Doll. She was pretty excited to see it and proceeded to try and carry it around doll and all.

Ellie and her new doll bed.

I like it sooooooo much!!!!

Here is how i found it later that day. She was so generous to share her crackers with her doll :).
Now when nap time came around Ellie really wanted her doll bed in her crib with her. I am really not sure why I relented and let her have it in her crib, but I did. When I came it after her nap this is how i found her......

Apparently she thought it would be nice to sleep in the dolls bed :).

What a happy smile!!!
Ellie and her new doll bed.
I like it sooooooo much!!!!
Here is how i found it later that day. She was so generous to share her crackers with her doll :).
Now when nap time came around Ellie really wanted her doll bed in her crib with her. I am really not sure why I relented and let her have it in her crib, but I did. When I came it after her nap this is how i found her......
Apparently she thought it would be nice to sleep in the dolls bed :).
What a happy smile!!!

2 comments:
What a little character! I always enjoy the pic's and story line too.
Sure miss you guys a lot. Our time together here went by very quickly. Hugs to all.
You really can tell how much she liked her new dolly bed. I liked how she had her snacks in the baby bed sharing.:) So cute!
Post a Comment