Yesterday Ellie received a Krama in the mail form her Grandma and Grandpa Petersen. It is an essential possession of Cambodian women. It has close to 50 various uses from a bag for carrying items to a child's diaper. Ellie likes to use it as a baby carrier and also a table cloth which is what she is using it for as I type this. Here are a few pictures I took of her wearing it. I believe in the day since it arrived she has probably worn it carrying her baby for about 5 hours.

Ellie wearing her krama to carry her baby doll.

Perfect for baby doll hugging.

This is handy....I can carry my baby as well as rock and call on the phone.

So cute!!!!

Reading to her baby.

More reading to her baby.....
Ellie wearing her krama to carry her baby doll.
Perfect for baby doll hugging.
This is handy....I can carry my baby as well as rock and call on the phone.
So cute!!!!
Reading to her baby.
More reading to her baby.....

2 comments:
Ellie you are so precious. I think you will be ready to come and visit everyone in Cambodia soon. There is a new baby girl there too and I am sure you would love to see her. I am glad you are getting lots of use out of your new krama. Love you much!!!!
This is sooo cute! I love how she wants to make sure she takes care of her little doll. Just like a little mom. You have a very special little girl...as I'm sure you already know.
Post a Comment