Last week Ellie received a new sled. Today we decided to try it out. It sure pulls easy on the hard, snow packed road. Ellie even decided she wanted to pull it around and I am sure would have pulled it right into the house had we let her.
Here are a few pictures:

Sitting in her new sled. She really had fun and was excited despite the rather dull look on her face.

Having Fun!

A self portrait of Ellie and I. I actually got both our faces in the frame :)

And of course when we came in ..... we had to have some hot chocolate. Ellie even got to drink it from her little mug.
Here are a few pictures:
Sitting in her new sled. She really had fun and was excited despite the rather dull look on her face.
Having Fun!
A self portrait of Ellie and I. I actually got both our faces in the frame :)
And of course when we came in ..... we had to have some hot chocolate. Ellie even got to drink it from her little mug.

No comments:
Post a Comment