The other day I saw a friend told me about a cool indoor "sandbox" that she had made for her kids so I thought I would give it a try.

Here is the Blue sandbox which is made with rice and food coloring.

Ellie loved scooping the rice and playing in it. At bedtime I think most of the rice was on the floor. :)
Here is the Blue sandbox which is made with rice and food coloring.
Ellie loved scooping the rice and playing in it. At bedtime I think most of the rice was on the floor. :)

2 comments:
What a cool idea. And clean up is easy...just sweep it up and put back in the container. Has she tasted it yet??? She better be careful if her Uncle Steven comes to visit .... he might eat her "sandbox" up on her.:)
i dont see any trucks what kind of a sand box is that,
ok i know she's a girl and doesnt need a truck so send me the box and i'll find good use for it, yum yum
Post a Comment