Monday, September 17, 2007

The First Snow

Saturday night/Sunday morning as it was raining here in the valley it was snowing the first snow of the season on the mountain peaks. Tom said he thought he saw a small dusting several days prior, but this is sticking and it was the first I noticed :). I always enjoy seeing the snow line creep down the mountain as the days get shorter and colder. The trees are rapidly changing to golden now too though there is still lots of green as the rain really lushed up the grass.

So here are a couple of pictures I took on our Sunday evening drive. I know Mom and Dad will enjoy them as they have not see too much snow there in Singapore :).






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!!
Beautiful!!!!
Beautiful!!!!!!

Englund Family said...

Wow!! The mountains are so gorgeous! I would love to see all that in person. I must say I am jealous your weather has cooled down so much and you're experiencing fall. It still feels like summer here. Although, today and yesterday we finally only made it into the 80's.:)

steven & samantha said...

I want to live there. What beautiful pictures!

Anonymous said...

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD IS TRULY GREAT!!!! BEAUTIFUL AND MAJESTIC!!!A PLACE THAT HAS THINGS THAT MANY PEOPLE JUST DREAM ABOUT !! AND YOU LIVE THERE!!!!