Friday, June 15, 2007

Another Sewing Project

I decided to try and make a little quilt for Ellie. It is a a VERY beginner pattern and seems to be pretty easy so far. Ellie has enjoyed playing in Tom and I's bedroom while I sew (the sewing machine is in our bedroom). She has discovered all kinds of fun things :) Her favorite place is her "nest". Actually, it is our down duvet cover all piled in a corner of the room. She will bring assorted things to it and plop down then play. So I guess you could say that we both enjoy sewing time.
The beginning stages of Ellie's quilt.

Ellie sitting in her "nest".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My goodness I can really tell how big she is getting. That is so cute how she is sitting on your bed. They are so comfy !

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun for both of you!!!